Wondering what holidays are in March?
You'll find plenty of reasons to celebrate in March with this list of March Holidays. Besides major holidays in March like St. Patrick's Day, there's also tons of fun March holidays like Pie Day and Puppy Day.
March Monthly Observances
What is celebrated in March? Here's a list of March monthly observances.
- National Craft Month
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
- National Celery Month
- National Flour Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Noodle Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Umbrella Month
- National Peanut Month
March Holiday List
And here's a list of national holidays in March 2023!
March 1- Mardi Gras 2023/ Shrove Tuesday
- Wear Masks for dinner!
- Make Cafe du Monde's beignets for dinner
- Watch Princess and the Frog
- Make a King Cake
March 1-Peanut Butter Lover's Day
March 2- Dr. Seuss' Birthday
March 2- National Banana Creme Pie Day
March 3 Holiday -National Anthem Day
- Sing the National Anthem
March 4- National Snack Day
March 6-National Frozen Food Day
- Dinner's easy tonight! Pick up your favorite frozen food
March 6- National Oreo Day
March 7- National Cereal Day
March 8-Popcorn Lover's Day
- Make your favorite popcorn and cuddle up to a movie
- Let the Popcorn fly- a fun indoor activity for kids!
- Make Jello popcorn!
March 9- National Meatball Day
March 10 holiday-Middle Name Pride Day
March 10- National Pack Your Lunch Day
- pack one of these easy homemade lunches
March 11-Johnny Appleseed Day
March 12-Girl Scouts Day
- Get your hands on some Girl Scout cookies if you're lucky!
March 14 Holiday-National Pi(e) Day
- Make a pie (The All-time best pie recipes)
- Have a pie party with your family or friends (How to Host a Pie Day Party)
March 14-Potato Chip Day
March 15-Ides of March
March 16-No Selfies Day
March 17-St. Patrick's Day
- Eat Lucky Charms for breakfast
- Make a green dinner
- Eat a Rainbow dinner
- Enjoy Green Mean Machines - a super refreshing drink!
- Start a new fun St. Patrick's Day tradition from this list
March 18- National Oatmeal Cookie Day
March 20- First Day of Spring
March 21-World Down Syndrome Day
March 21- National French Bread Day
March 22-National Goof Off Day
March 23-National Chips and Dip Day
March 23-National Puppy Day
- Admire the puppies at the pet store
- Make puppy chow
- Have a puppy-themed party for your animal and friends
March 24-National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day
- Raisinettes anyone?
March 25- International Waffle Day
- Make waffles for breakfast or dinner (really yummy homemade recipe)
- Go to a waffle shop like Waffled, Waffle Luv, or Wafels and Dinges
March 26- National Make Up Your Own Holiday Day
March 26-National Spinach Day
- Make the yummiest Spinach Tortellini Salad
March 28-Something on a Stick Day
- Eat anything on a stick day like corn dogs!
- Make Healthy Fried Ice Cream on a Stick
March 30-Take a Walk in the Park Day
- This one is self-explanatory. Take a walk and enjoy the fresh air!