The Complete List of March Holidays
You’ll find plenty of reasons to celebrate in March with this list of March Holidays. From St. Patrick’s Day, Pie Day, Puppy Day and everything in between, you’ll find easy ways to celebrate with your family and friends.
March Holidays and Simple Ideas to Celebrate Them
1-Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
2- Dr. Seuss’ Birthday
- Read Dr. Suess books!
3-National Anthem Day
- Sing the National Anthem
6-National Frozen Food Day
- Dinner’s easy tonight! Pick up your favorite frozen food
8-Popcorn Lover’s Day
- Make your favorite popcorn and cuddle up to a movie
- Let the Popcorn fly!
10-Middle Name Pride Day
11-Johnny Appleseed Day
12-Girl Scouts Day
- Get your hands on some Girl Scout cookies if you’re lucky!
14-National Pi(e) Day
- Make a pie
- Have a pie party with your family or friends
14-Potato Chip Day
15-Ides of March
16-No Selfies Day
17-St. Patrick’s Day
- Eat Lucky Charms for breakfast
- Make a green dinner
- Eat a Rainbow dinner
- Enjoy Green Mean Machines – a super refreshing drink!
21-World Down Syndrome Day
22-National Goof Off Day
23-National Chips and Dip Day
23-National Puppy Day
- Admire the puppies at the pet store
- Make puppy chow
24-National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day
- Raisinetes anyone?
25-Palm Sunday (varies each year)
- Kick off Easter Week
- Make waffles for breakfast or dinner
- Go to a waffle shop like Waffled, Waffle Luv, or Wafels and Dinges
26-National Spinach Day
- Make the yummiest Spinach Tortellini Salad
28-Something on a Stick Day
- Eat anything on a stick day like corn dogs!
- Make Healthy Fried Ice Cream on a Stick
30-Good Friday (varies each year)
30-Take a Walk in the Park Day
- This one is self-explanatory. Take a walk and enjoy the fresh air!