*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
You’ll find plenty of reasons to celebrate in March with this list of March Holidays. From St. Patrick’s Day, Pie Day, Puppy Day and everything in between, you’ll find easy ways to celebrate with your family and friends.
March Holidays and Simple Ideas to Celebrate Them
1-Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
2- Dr. Seuss’ Birthday
- Read Dr. Suess books!
3-National Anthem Day
- Sing the National Anthem
6-National Frozen Food Day
- Dinner’s easy tonight! Pick up your favorite frozen food
8-Popcorn Lover’s Day
- Make your favorite popcorn and cuddle up to a movie
- Let the Popcorn fly- a fun indoor activity for kids!
- Make Jello popcorn!
10-Middle Name Pride Day
11-Johnny Appleseed Day
12-Girl Scouts Day
- Get your hands on some Girl Scout cookies if you’re lucky!
14-National Pi(e) Day
- Make a pie (The All-time best pie recipes)
- Have a pie party with your family or friends (How to Host a Pie Day Party)
14-Potato Chip Day
15-Ides of March
16-No Selfies Day
17-St. Patrick’s Day
- Eat Lucky Charms for breakfast
- Make a green dinner
- Eat a Rainbow dinner
- Enjoy Green Mean Machines – a super refreshing drink!
- Start a new fun St. Patrick’s Day tradition from this list
21-World Down Syndrome Day
22-National Goof Off Day
23-National Chips and Dip Day
23-National Puppy Day
- Admire the puppies at the pet store
- Make puppy chow
- Have a puppy-themed party for your animal and friends
24-National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day
- Raisinettes anyone?
- Make waffles for breakfast or dinner (really yummy homemade recipe)
- Go to a waffle shop like Waffled, Waffle Luv, or Wafels and Dinges
26-National Spinach Day
- Make the yummiest Spinach Tortellini Salad
28-Something on a Stick Day
- Eat anything on a stick day like corn dogs!
- Make Healthy Fried Ice Cream on a Stick
30-Take a Walk in the Park Day
- This one is self-explanatory. Take a walk and enjoy the fresh air!