*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
A round-up of all the cutest, classy, and practical heart-shaped gifts for weddings, bridal showers, or Valentine’s Day!
Heart-Shaped Gift Ideas
Spread some love with these fun and festive heart-shaped gift ideas. If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Gift idea, or just a fun wedding or bridal shower gift, these are cute and practical ideas that will infuse some extra love into your gift.
*These may be affiliate links. The cost is the same to you, but I may receive a small percentage. Feel free to shop around!
Spread the Love with these Heart Gifts!
1. Heart cake pan– we’ve owned a pan similar to this and I love using it around Valentine’s Day to make a heart cake, giant brownie, pizookie, or corn bread to go along with some of our favorite soups.
2. Heart-shaped silicone baking cups – we got these as a wedding gift and they turn ordinary breakfast muffins into a festive one!
4. Made with Love Wooden Spoon – a practical kitchen tool becomes a reminder of love with this cute heart-shaped wooden spoon.
5. Mini Heart Serving Bowls– how cute are these mini serving bowls? They’d be fun to put Valentine candies in, use for your cookie decorating party, or as a fun appetizer display.
6. Heart Pillow– This modern gold heart pillow will add a fun touch to a living room couch or bed.
7. Heart-shaped measuring spoons – we also got a set of these heart-shaped measuring spoons for our wedding and I just love using them. They make me smile.
8. Heart washi tape – add a little extra love to mail or a love letter with this fun washi tape!
9. Heart Waffle Iron– this is totally on my wish-list. Heart waffles? Yes, please! A simple waffle breakfast just got fancy– with no extra work!
10. Wooden Heart Serving Tray – This beautiful tray is pretty enough for the coffee table, but would also be a fun cheese board tray or part of your spread for a Valentine’s dinner or party.
What heart-shaped gifts are on your wish-list?