A round-up of all the cutest, classy, and practical heart-shaped gifts for weddings, bridal showers, or Valentine’s Day!
LOOKING FOR A HEART-SHAPED GIFT IDEA?
Whether you’re looking for a cute Valentine’s Day gift or wedding gift, these heart-shaped gift ideas are cute, practical, and classy!
Spread some love with these fun and festive heart-shaped gift ideas. If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Gift idea, or just a fun wedding or bridal shower gift, these are cute and practical ideas that will infuse some extra love into your gift.
THE TOP 10 HEART-SHAPED GIFTS
No need to stress! I have sourced the internet for all the cutest, classiest, and most practical heart-shaped gift ideas so you don’t have to. Here is a round-up of the top 10…all price ranges!
1. Heart cake pan– we’ve owned a pan similar to this and I love using it around Valentine’s Day to make a heart cake, giant brownie, pizookie, or corn bread to go along with some of our favorite soups.
2. Heart-shaped silicone baking cups – we got these as a wedding gift and they turn ordinary breakfast muffins into a festive one! They also make adorable mini containers for snacks.
4. Made with Love Wooden Spoon – a practical kitchen tool becomes a reminder of love with this cute heart-shaped wooden spoon.
5. Mini Heart Serving Bowls– how cute are these mini serving bowls? They’d be fun to put Valentine candies in, use for your cookie decorating party, or as a fun appetizer display.
6. Heart Pillow– This modern gold heart pillow will add a fun touch to a living room couch or bed.
7. Heart-shaped measuring spoons – we also got a set of these heart-shaped measuring spoons for our wedding and I just love using them. They make me smile.
8. Heart washi tape – add a little extra love to mail or a love letter with this fun washi tape!
9. Heart Waffle Iron– this is totally on my wish-list. Heart waffles? Yes, please! A simple waffle breakfast just got fancy– with no extra work!
10. Wooden Heart Serving Tray – This beautiful tray is pretty enough for the coffee table, but would also be a fun cheese board tray or part of your spread for a Valentine’s dinner or party.
So there you have it! The top 10 heart-shaped gift ideas! Which ones are your favorite?