A round-up of all the cutest, classy, and practical heart-shaped gifts for weddings, bridal showers, or Valentine's Day!
LOOKING FOR A HEART-SHAPED GIFT IDEA?
Whether you're looking for a cute Valentine's Day gift or wedding gift, these heart-shaped gift ideas are cute, practical, and classy!
Spread some love with these fun and festive heart-shaped gift ideas. If you're looking for a Valentine's Gift idea, or just a fun wedding or bridal shower gift, these are cute and practical ideas that will infuse some extra love into your gift.
THE TOP 10 HEART-SHAPED GIFTS
No need to stress! I have sourced the internet for all the cutest, classiest, and most practical heart-shaped gift ideas so you don't have to. Here is a round-up of the top 10...all price ranges!
1. Heart cake pan- we've owned a pan similar to this and I love using it around Valentine's Day to make a heart cake, giant brownie, pizookie, or corn bread to go along with some of our favorite soups.
2. Heart-shaped silicone baking cups - we got these as a wedding gift and they turn ordinary breakfast muffins into a festive one! They also make adorable mini containers for snacks.
4. Made with Love Wooden Spoon - a practical kitchen tool becomes a reminder of love with this cute heart-shaped wooden spoon.
5. Mini Heart Serving Bowls- how cute are these mini serving bowls? They'd be fun to put Valentine candies in, use for your cookie decorating party, or as a fun appetizer display.
6. Heart Pillow- This modern gold heart pillow will add a fun touch to a living room couch or bed.
7. Heart-shaped measuring spoons - we also got a set of these heart-shaped measuring spoons for our wedding and I just love using them. They make me smile.
8. Heart washi tape - add a little extra love to mail or a love letter with this fun washi tape!
9. Heart Waffle Iron- this is totally on my wish-list. Heart waffles? Yes, please! A simple waffle breakfast just got fancy-- with no extra work!
10. Wooden Heart Serving Tray - This beautiful tray is pretty enough for the coffee table, but would also be a fun cheese board tray or part of your spread for a Valentine's dinner or party.
So there you have it! The top 10 heart-shaped gift ideas! Which ones are your favorite?