This delicious Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken is perfect for Christmas Eve. Throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and when you are ready for dinner, you've got a warm and fancy meal all ready.
- 2 1/2 -3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- cooked rice or egg noodles
- Put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and sprinkle the dressing mix over the top.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6.
- Once the chicken is tender and cooked, mix the cream cheese and cream soup together in a small bowl.
- Leave the chicken liquid in the slow cooker. Add the soup mixture to the chicken and heat thoroughly, about 15 minutes. At this point, you can turn the setting to warm and leave until you are ready to eat dinner.
- Serve over rice. Makes enough for about 6.