*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Free printable Nativity Play script that is perfect for kids! If you’re looking for a Nativity program for kids to act out, this is a great option since it includes songs and parts!
Need a Nativity Program For Kids?
You’re in luck! I was in charge of our church group’s sharing time (a time designated at church to teach children) for Christmas. We wanted to do a nativity program, but we wanted one that was simple enough for kids to participate in.
I had received a copy of this Christmas nativity play years ago, but it wasn’t quite right. So I tweaked it, making it easier for kids to follow along.
What does this program include?
- 10 reading parts (that could easily be done in reader’s theater style)
- 8 LDS Primary songs that correlate with the speaking parts throughout the program.
I’ve had so many request a copy of this, I decided I should post it here so you can share it or redirect others who might want a copy, too!
How to use this Printable Nativity Program:
- We are planning on using this program for our LDS Primary Sharing Time before Christmas. We gave 10 children the reading parts and our awesome music leader will direct them in the songs in between.
- You could have the children dress up in costumes, but to keep it simple, we are going to have them hold up pictures when they get to their part. (Pictures below!)
Here are the Free Downloads!
- Please note: the images I’ve used for the picture files are from the LDS Media Library
- The original script for this Sing-a-story was not written by me; I have just changed and adapted it to be more kid-friendly!