A delicious creamy pie made with blueberries. Our all-time favorite!
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Mix sugar and flour together in bowl. Then beat in sour cream, egg, vanilla, and salt together until smooth. (about 5 minutes)
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Then combine 3 Tbsp. flour, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter and 3 Tbsp. chopped pecans together. Sprinkle on top of pie after it has baked for 25 minutes.
- Return the pie to oven and bake another 10-12 minutes.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: pie, blueberry pie, thanksgiving pie