Halloween cookie decorating kits plus a fail-proof Halloween sugar cookie recipe that's perfect for Halloween cookie decorating.
HALLOWEEN COOKIE DECORATING KITS
Decorating Halloween cookies is a fun activity for parties! Not only is it simple, but you just need to provide the cookie decorating kit and everyone else does the rest! I share an easy Halloween sugar cookie recipe below, but if you don't have the time, order one of these cute Halloween Cookie Decorating Kits:
EASY HALLOWEEN COOKIES
This is the best sugar cookie recipe for decorating! So if you want to decorate Halloween cookies, look no further.
But come Halloween time or any time for that matter, I
A family that decorates cookies together stays together. 😉
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
- The dough requires only normal ingredients you'll have in your pantry.
- The recipe calls for margarine. (I usually avoid using margarine at all cost, but in this case, the margarine actually makes the cookies better.) So go ahead and use it. And save some $ in the process.
- You can make the dough in advance and keep it chilled until you have time to roll and cut the cookies out into these festive Halloween cookie cutters.
- Once the cookies are baked, you can freeze them up to a week long until you are ready to frost and decorate.
HALLOWEEN COOKIE RECIPES
Decorating Halloween cookies is such a fun activity for a classroom party or family activity.
Create a Halloween cookie decorating kit for each person by placing a cookie (or 2), small bowl of frosting, plastic knife, and Halloween candy on a small tray or paper plate.
This will ensure that no one will lick their knife and put it back in the frosting for everyone. Gross.
if you are just decorating cookies with your own family, place all the cookie toppings and frosting into bowls and share.
HALLOWEEN SUGAR COOKIE TOPPINGS:
- candy corn
- Halloween colored sprinkles
- Fall M&Ms
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Homemade buttercream frosting -- recipe below!
Tip: Place colored frosting in a few different bowls around the table so everyone isn't waiting on the same color. Also, use plastic knives for easy cleanup.
SHOP THE SUPPLIES
HALLOWEEN COOKIE FROSTING
Ok, so there is no shame in buying frosting.
If you want your Halloween party cookies to be AMAZING, please make your own frosting!
This simple Halloween sugar cookies frosting recipe will only take a few minutes to make. And you can keep it stored in the fridge for a few weeks. It's so good!Print
📖 Printable Recipe Card
HALLOWEEN SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE
Enjoy this Halloween cookies recipe!Print