*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
How to say thanks to teachers will this “Here’s the Scoop: You’ve Been One Cool Teacher” ice cream teacher appreciation gift idea!
NEED A SIMPLE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT?
Feeling all the craziness of the end of the school year? Yeah, you’re not alone! You’ve got concerts, parent nights, projects, and assemblies to attend. Oh yeah, and then there’s teacher gifts.
Well, these cute and creative Ice Cream teacher gifts will only take you about 5 minutes to put together! So you can get on to other things on your schedule. Plus… it’s so fun that these gifts are different than the typical gifts they might get and teachers can use this whenever they want!
ALL YOU NEED IS 5-MINUTES!
2) Place the gift card inside the “Here’s the Scoop: You’ve Been One Cool Teacher” gift card envelopes/tags.
3) Have your child sign their name or write a little note inside the envelope.
4) Package the gift card as is or place inside a little ice cream cup and wrap with cellophane for extra presentation points.
TEACHERS ARE SO COOL AND DESERVE A THANK YOU
Teachers are amazing and deserve a HUGE THANK YOU for all they do. Let them know they are super cool with these darling gift tags and ice cream gift cards.
If you find yourself needing a last-minute teacher appreciation gift, give them one cool gift! It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
TO RECAP HOW TO MAKE THIS GIFT IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS:
- Order a Cold Stone Gift card
- Place inside the gift card envelopes
- Write a sweet little note
- Give it to your teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week or end of school year!