Use these cute teacher appreciation printables to say thanks to all the "cool" teachers and school staff in your life! Perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week or end of school year gifts.
Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea!
Feeling all the craziness of the end of the school year? Yeah, you're not alone! You've got concerts, parent nights, projects, and assemblies to attend. Oh yeah, and then there's teacher gifts.
Well, these cute and creative Ice Cream teacher gifts will only take you about 5 minutes to put together! So you can get on to other things on your schedule.
Plus...this is a gift teachers will actually love!
OTHER TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT IDEAS:
- One in a Melon- Watermelon-themed gift idea
- You've Been Out of This World- space/globe themed gift
- Cute Apple-themed Teacher Gifts
Make these teacher gifts in under 5 minutes!
1) Pick up a Cold Stone gift card. If you have multiple teachers to thank, get a 3-pack of $10 Cold Stone gift cards from Amazon here- they'll come straight to you! Yeah, you don't even have to leave the house!
2) Place the gift card inside the "Here's the Scoop: You've Been One Cool Teacher" gift card envelopes. There is also a version for school staff, too!
3) Have your child sign their name or write a little note inside the envelope.
4) Package the gift card as is or place inside a little ice cream cup and wrap with cellophane for extra presentation points.
Teachers are amazing and deserve a HUGE THANK YOU for all they do. Let them know they are super cool with these darling gift tags and ice cream gift cards.
If you find yourself needing a last-minute teacher appreciation gift, give them one cool gift! It's the gift that keeps on giving.
One More Time:
- Order a Cold Stone Gift card or pick up a local ice cream shop gift card
- Place inside the gift card envelopes
- Write a sweet little note
- Give it to your teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week or end of school year!