Christmas sugar cookies that don’t need any rolling out! This recipe is unlike any other.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup oil (vegetable)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 5 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- ½ tsp. salt
- cream cheese frosting
- gold sprinkles
- Cream the white sugar, powdered sugar, butter and oil together.
- Then add the vanilla and eggs. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Then stir dry mix into wet ingredients. Roll into balls or use a cookie scoop. Put on cookie sheet. Then push the ball of dough down until no more than ½ inch thick.
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Don’t over bake!
- Top with cream cheese frosting and sprinkles.
- *To make star shapes, follow the directions above, except push the ball of dough into the star cookie cutter and press down firmly.
- Category: Cookies
Keywords: christmas cookies, sugar cookies, star cookies