This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products I use and love.
This delicious peach dessert is one of the best peach recipes to use up fresh peaches. No-bake, no-fuss, and easier than peach cobbler.
NO-BAKE PEACH DESSERT RECIPE
Your search for the best peach desserts just ended, my friend.
This Fresh Peach No-Bake Dessert, aka Peach Torte is a classic recipe from my sister-in-law. She made this when my husband and I were dating and it's been a favorite ever since!
Maybe you've got peaches come out of your ears if you're lucky enough to have peach trees in your yard. Or maybe you just love peaches and need a simple recipe for a dinner or party.
If you want a peach dessert not cobbler, this is it!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS FRESH PEACH DESSERT NO-BAKE RECIPE:
1) You'll be able to make this recipe in 15 minutes or less!
2) It's a great way to use up fresh peaches.
3) You can make this recipe a day in advance without the crust layer getting soggy.
4) This peach recipe is light- not too sweet and not too heavy
5) One recipe makes a 9x13 pan, making it a great recipe to feed a crowd!
The combination of fresh peaches, oatmeal, and a light vanilla mousse will make you love it, too!
PEACH DESSERT INGREDIENTS
- Butter (the real stuff)
- Brown sugar
- Regular cut oats
- Fresh peaches
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Cool whip
HOW TO MAKE THIS FRESH PEACH DESSERT
1) Start by mixing melted butter, brown sugar, and oats together to make a no-bake crust. Press firmly into a glass or metal 9x13 pan.
2) Slice up fresh peaches. I recommend using at least 5, but the more the merrier! Slice them not too thick and then arranged them on top of the crust like this:
3) To make the vanilla mousse, simply mix vanilla pudding mix, milk, and frozen whipped topping together until thick. Spread on top of peaches.
4) Cover and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. For best results, eat within a day or two of making it so the crust doesn't get soggy!
YOU CAN MAKE THIS INTO MINI SERVINGS, TOO!
Planning a baby or bridal shower or summer party? Make this fresh peach torte into mini servings using small ramekins or 8 oz. disposable party cups you can get here.
OTHER PEACH RECIPES TO TRY:
- Frozen Fruit Cocktail -the perfect way to enjoy peaches all winter long!
READY TO MAKE THIS FRESH PEACH DESSERT? HERE'S THE RECIPE!
What's your favorite fresh peach recipes? I'd love to hear in the comments below!Print
Fresh Peach Torte
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups oats
- 10 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz whipped cream or cool whip
- Melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and oats.
- Mix and put in a greased 9x13 pan. (Do not bake).
- Put sliced peaches on top of crust. Mix milk and pudding together until smooth.
- Then add cool whip to pudding. Mix well and then spread on top of peaches.
- Refrigerate until you eat it.
Original recipe from Rachel Taylor
Tiffany McAllister says
Mel, we tried your fresh peach torte recipe and it was a hit! I had my two little helpers cut and peel the peaches (with butter knives) while I did everything else and these little helpers (normally picky eaters) both tried and liked the dessert when it was done! And of course everyone else loved it, too! We’ll be making it repeatedly until our tree runs out of peaches! So thank you for sharing!
Thanks so much for commenting! I'm so glad you love it! And I love that you had your kids help you make it!