*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Let all the dads in your life know that they “knock your socks off!” with this oh-so-practical Father’s Day gift idea.
Need A Simple & Practical Father’s Day Gift?
I’m all about practical and simple gifts, so after thinking about what I could get my husband, dad, and father-in-law for Father’s Day, well socks just seem to fit the practical and simple ticket. Plus, I found these really inexpensive socks so I knew this gift would be perfect!
Related: “Daddy’s Stache” Dollar Store Gift Idea!
Socks may usually be considered a BORING Father’s Day gift, unless that is that you spruce them up with these rad “You Knock Our Socks Off” sock wrappers.
Where to buy Cheap, Fun, & Trendy Socks
Fun colored and patterned socks are the trend these days for men’s socks. So pick up a few pairs for the dads in your life and make him the cool dad on the block!
My husband absolutely loves these Fine Fit socks that are only a few dollars a pair.
Options for all the Guys!
I’ve made a few versions of the tags, so you can easily tailor these Father’s Day gifts to your dad, grandpa, or even a generic version–maybe for a future dad? Or brother?
Directions for this easy Father’s Day Gift
- Shop for some fun socks. These Fine Fit socks are my husband’s favorite classic socks.
- For a wrap-around tag– once you print the tags, simply cut across the entire width of the paper to make a wrap-around tag. Secure the back portion with tape or glue.
- Plain tag– If you prefer just a regular ol’ tag, cut around the black box. Then attach the Father’s Day sock tags with a piece of tape or stapler. Voila!
Free Father’s Day Printables
- Grab the tags in the Free Holiday & Party Printable Library
- Or click below to get them delivered straight to your inbox!
Now, go knock some socks off with this simple, practical gift!