Let all the dads in your life know that they “knock your socks off!” with this oh-so-practical Father’s Day gift idea.
A Simple & Practical Father’s Day Gift!
I’m all about practical and simple gifts, so after thinking about what I could get my husband, dad, and FIL for Father’s Day, well socks just seem to fit the practical and simple ticket. Plus, I found some really inexpensive socks at a boutique, so I snatched some up.
Socks may usually be considered a BORING Father’s Day gift, unless that is that you spruce them up with these cool printables.
Fun, Trendy Socks
Fun colored socks are the trend these days for men’s socks, so why pick up a pair for your dad and make him the cool dad on the block?
I sure love making things simple for you. And me. Yep, I really hope my husband, dad, and father-in-law aren’t reading this post because these socks are exactly what they will be receiving. But, I just had to share this easy idea with you in case you need a quick, last minute gift idea. Of course there are more thoughtful gift ideas out there, but socks are pretty awesome, too. Gotta love practical gifts! Especially when there are cheesy puns to go with them! 😉
Need a Gift for Dad, Grandpa, Brother, or Father-in-Law?
I’ve made a few versions of the tags, so you can easily tailor these Father’s Day gifts to your dad, grandpa, or even a generic version–maybe for a future dad? Or brother?
- Shop for some fun socks. Here’s a few of my husband’s favorite kinds:
- For a wrap-around tag– once you print the tags, simply cut across the entire width of the paper to make a wrap-around tag. Secure the back portion with tape or glue.
- Plain tag– If you prefer just a regular ol’ tag, cut around the black box. Then attach the Father’s Day sock tags with a piece of tape or stapler. Voila!
Free Father’s Day Printables
- Tags for Dad- Get them here.
- Tags for grandpa? Find them here.
- One of each? Or a generic one? Find them here.