*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Use this simple Gingerbread House frosting recipe to keep those cute Christmas houses together all season long!
Making gingerbread houses (or graham cracker) Christmas houses is one of our favorite holiday traditions!
This simple recipe is our go-to to keep our houses together all month long.
Whip up a batch and create a fun family memory by decorating Christmas houses this year.
Gingerbread House Frosting RecipePrint
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 tsp. water
- 3 cups powdered sugar (possibly 4)
- Beat the egg whites, water, and cream of tartar until frothy (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the powdered sugar and continue to beat until thick and pasty.
- Add in more powdered sugar until it is thick, if needed.
- Scoop into cake decorating bags or sandwich bags and snip off the corner for easy application.