*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Need a quick Thanksgiving favor for the kids table, gift, or party? Look no further! These adorable turkey Thanksgiving favors can be made in no time.
Easy and Healthy Thanksgiving Favors
Last Thanksgiving Day, my kids were napping before our big dinner and I got the itch to whip up some fast turkey Thanksgiving favors for all the cousins. I really did not have a lot of time and there was no way I was going to run out to the craft store.
So I looked through my stash of craft supplies and found enough stuff to make these cute little turkey bags. I didn’t want to spoil everyone’s appetite, so I filled them with lightly buttered and salted air-popped popcorn and voila….
Turkey treat bags were made!
And just to prove how fast they can be made, I even had time to do a photo shoot of them before we had to head off for dinner. See, I told you, super easy and quick!
What you need to make these Turkey Treat Favor Bags:
- brown lunch bags or these mini Kraft bags
- brown, orange, and red card stock or construction paper for the face
- googly eyes (you can always draw them on if you don’t have any)
- colored paper for the feathers
- glue stick or double-sided tape
- popcorn or candy to fill the favor bags
1. Using a 2.5″ circle cutter, make a “face” for the turkey and attach eyes, beak, and gibbler with glue or tape
2. Cut out feathers. I just free-handed the shapes. Staple to the back flap of the bag.
3. Fill with popcorn or other festive treats.
Kid Thanksgiving Tips
- Wrap the table in butcher paper and set out crayons they can color while they’re waiting
- Use plastic or disposable plates and cups so you aren’t worried about them breaking your best china!
- Give them a job to do like filling up water or setting the utensils and napkins