Need a quick Thanksgiving favor for the kids table, gift, or party? Look no further! These adorable turkey Thanksgiving favors can be made in no time.
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Easy and Healthy Thanksgiving Favors
Last Thanksgiving Day, my kids were napping before our big dinner and I got the itch to whip up some fast turkey Thanksgiving favors for all the cousins. I really did not have a lot of time and there was no way I was going to run out to the craft store.
So I looked through my stash of craft supplies and found enough stuff to make these cute little turkey bags. I didn’t want to spoil everyone’s appetite, so I filled them with lightly buttered and salted air-popped popcorn and voila….
Turkey treat bags were made!
And just to prove how fast they can be made, I even had time to do a photo shoot of them before we had to head off for dinner. See, I told you, super easy and quick!
What you need to make these Turkey Treat Favor Bags:
- brown lunch bags or these mini Kraft bags
- brown, orange, and red card stock or construction paper for the face
- googly eyes (you can always draw them on if you don’t have any)
- colored paper for the feathers
- glue stick or double-sided tape
- popcorn or candy to fill the favor bags
1. Using a 2.5″ circle cutter, make a “face” for the turkey and attach eyes, beak, and gibbler with glue or tape
2. Cut out feathers. I just free-handed the shapes. Staple to the back flap of the bag.
3. Fill with popcorn or other festive treats.
Kid Thanksgiving Tips
- Wrap the table in butcher paper and set out crayons they can color while they’re waiting
- Use plastic or disposable plates and cups so you aren’t worried about them breaking your best china!
- Give them a job to do like filling up water or setting the utensils and napkins