This “Pick Your Poison” Halloween Dessert Bar was a simple way to make an ordinary Ice Cream bar extra festive using spooky toppings, old jars, and a 5-Minute party backdrop. It was the perfect end to our annual family Halloween party.
These cheap jars from IKEA were perfect for some of the littler toppings.
You could go above and beyond to create fun labels for each of the toppings, but for the sake of time, I didn’t this time around.
Halloween Party Dessert Ice Cream Bar Toppings
- Dirt- crushed oreos
- Ghost eyes- Chocolate Chips
- Witch Cackle Confetti- Halloween sprinkles
- Rotted teeth- toffee pieces
- Hairy spiders- gummy spiders
- Eyeballs- PB Chocolates
- Goblin guts- hot fudge
- Bleeding hearts- crushed berries
- Scarecrow teeth- candy corn
Interested in making a backdrop for your Halloween Party Dessert Table? Not that you have to have it, but it does make it more festive!
If you’d like to make this simple backdrop, you’ll need:
- white foam board
- black electrical tape
- 5 minutes
- Start by placing a piece of tape across the foam board. Repeat until the entire board is covered. You could also make a chevron or other pattern. Super easy !