Are you hosting a Halloween Party? These Halloween Jello Spider Shots will be a crowd pleaser! And guess what? They are super easy and fast to make! The perfect kind of party food if you ask me!
*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
So there’s no magical secret to making these Halloween Jello spider shots. It’s really nothing more than making Jello extra festive. But that’s exactly what I love sharing here– simple ways to celebrate. And you can’t get more simple than this! These Jell-o shots can be made in under 5 minutes! Oh yeah!
Perfect for a Party or Family Dinner
Even if you aren’t having a full-blown Halloween party, make some Halloween Jello for a family dinner. They will make for a festive little dessert or side dish. Plus the spider rings double as a party favor.
What you need to make Halloween Jello Spider Shots:
- 1 small box orange gelatin (to make 12 mini shots)
- Whip cream
- plastic spiders
- orange and black plastic shot glasses (97 cents at Walmart!)
How to Make These Jello Spider Shots in 5 Minutes:
- Mix the gelatin according to the package directions.
- Pour into shot glasses. Leave space at the top for the whipped cream.
- Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add the whipped topping and spider rings
Related: Candy Corn Jello Cups