These Halloween Jello Spider Shots are totally kid-friendly and will be a crowd pleaser at your party!
EASY HALLOWEEN JELLO SHOTS
Jello is a fun holiday treat and especially when it comes to Halloween.
These Halloween Jello Shots are so simple to make. You'll just need a few ingredients and about 5 minutes to make these treats. Boo-ya!
HALLOWEEN JELLO IDEAS FOR A PARTY
Whether you are planning a full-blown Halloween Party or just want a spooky side dish for a family dinner, these jello spider shots are so festive.
Not only is anything mini just adorable, but these individual jello cups make it quick and easy to grab and eat.
Plus, it's just the right size portion when you have tons of other amazing Halloween party foods to choose from.
HALLOWEEN JELLO SHOTS INGREDIENTS
- 1 small box orange gelatin (to make 12 mini shots)
- Whip cream
- plastic spiders
- orange and black plastic shot glasses (97 cents at Walmart!)
SHOP THE SUPPLIES
HOW TO MAKE JELLO SPIDER CUPS IN 5 MINUTES
Because this jello recipe is so easy to make, this would be an easy Halloween recipe for kids. Let them help stir the jello. And add the cherry, I mean spider on top.
- Mix the gelatin according to the package directions.
- Pour into glasses. Leave space at the top for the whipped cream.
- Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add the whipped topping and spider rings
- Enjoy this festive treat.