Are you hosting a Halloween Party? These Halloween Jello Spider Shots will be a crowd pleaser! And guess what? They are super easy and fast to make! The perfect kind of party food if you ask me!
So there’s no magical secret to making these Halloween Jello spider shots. It’s really nothing more than making Jello extra festive. But that’s exactly what I love sharing here– simple ways to celebrate. And you can’t get more simple than this! These Jell-o shots can be made in under 5 minutes! Oh yeah!
Perfect for a Party or Family Dinner
Even if you aren’t having a full-blown Halloween party, make some Halloween Jello for a family dinner. They will make for a festive little dessert or side dish. Plus the spider rings double as a party favor.
What you need to make Halloween Jello Spider Shots:
- 1 small box orange gelatin (to make 12 mini shots)
- Whip cream
- plastic spiders
- orange and black plastic shot glasses (97 cents at Walmart!)
How to Make These Jello Spider Shots in 5 Minutes:
- Mix the gelatin according to the package directions.
- Pour into shot glasses. Leave space at the top for the whipped cream.
- Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, add the whipped topping and spider rings
Related: Candy Corn Jello Cups