Easy Frankenstein floats for Halloween!
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 2 large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fruit (I love the tropical fruit medley from Costco)
- 1 cup almond or regular milk
- ice, optional
- chia seeds, optional
- If you have just a regular blender like us, this is the order we make them in.
- Blend spinach and milk together until the spinach is totally fine.
- Add in bananas and blend.
- Put in frozen fruit in small quantaties until everything is blended well.
- Add more ice and/or milk if you want to make it thicker or thinner.
- Serve in your adorable Frankenstein Float cups.
Feel free to double the recipe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie, healthy Halloween snack, Halloween drink