These adorable and healthy Frankenstein floats are an easy way to make Halloween breakfast or snack extra festive. If you don’t want the healthy version, don’t worry. I’ve got a delicious and sweeter alternative at the end of the post!
FRANKENSTEIN FLOATS HALLOWEEN DRINKS
There are so many fun Halloween food ideas to make in October, but this healthy Frankenstein Drink is a great alternative when you need a break from too much sugar.
I’ve shared some Halloween snack ideas before here, but let’s add this healthy Halloween drink to the mix!
Because between trick-or-treating, parties, and pumpkin desserts, giving your body some festive, but healthy fuel will be much appreciated!
HALLOWEEN GREEN SMOOTHIES
Frankenstein floats is one of those fun Halloween breakfast ideas that doesn’t have any added sugar. And they are so quick to make!
This Frankenstein recipe is kid-approved. So if you’re nervous to try a green smoothie with your kids, well, don’t be scared.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR FRANKENSTEIN FLOATS:
- green smoothies (recipe below)
- clear school glue or super glue if the googly eyes are self-adhesive
- googly eyes
- clear cups
- black and white paper straws
HOW TO MAKE FRANKENSTEIN FLOAT CUPS:
- Glue the eyes on the cup. Let dry completely. This can be done in advance.
- Using the Sharpie, draw a Frankenstein mouth below the eyes.
- Fill your Frankenstein cup with the green smoothie recipe.
SWEETER FRANKENSTEIN FLOAT RECIPE
If you’d like to make a Frankenstein Float for a dessert or party food instead of breakfast or healthy snack, I’ve got a yummy and super simple alternative!
We like to call these drinks Green Mean Machines and we make them for St. Patrick’s Day, but by golly, Halloween is the perfect time to make them too.
Just look at the frothy, green goodness! They’d be perfect in your Frankenstein Float cups. Grab the recipe here. You’ll be sipping in under 5 minutes!
Enjoy this fun Halloween drinks recipe!Print
Easy Frankenstein floats for Halloween!
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 2 large bananas
- 1 ½ cups frozen fruit (I love the tropical fruit medley from Costco)
- 1 cup almond or regular milk
- ice, optional
- chia seeds, optional
- If you have just a regular blender like us, this is the order we make them in.
- Blend spinach and milk together until the spinach is totally fine.
- Add in bananas and blend.
- Put in frozen fruit in small quantaties until everything is blended well.
- Add more ice and/or milk if you want to make it thicker or thinner.
- Serve in your adorable Frankenstein Float cups.
Feel free to double the recipe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie, healthy Halloween snack, Halloween drink