Throwing a Fall themed bridal shower? Everyone will “fall” in love with these cute fall-themed favors.
THROWING A FALL-THEMED BRIDAL SHOWER?
If you’re throwing a Fall-themed bridal shower, you’re going to love these simple fall-themed party favors!
I shared all the details of the “Fallen In Love” bridal shower right here, but this post will break down the cute favors I put together for all the shower guests.
CUTE & SIMPLE FALL BRIDAL SHOWER FAVORS
Party favors are not a requirement for a party, but they sure are fun! Who doesn’t love getting to take a little something something home?
If you are going to give away favors, make sure they are something fun, but practical! No one needs something they are just going to toss in the garbage as soon as they get home!
FALL APPLE CIDER FAVOR KITS
If you have a large guest list and need a favor that is fast and cheap to put together, apple cider kit party favors are perfect!
The favors are cute and festive enough to double as part of your decorations.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Apple Cider packets
- Cellophane treat bags (I used these cellophane bags )
- Wrapped caramels
- Paper straw (similar to these ones)
- Brown paper confetti
- Cute Leaf-heart tags
- Raffia or ribbon
The cute digital heart/leaf tags are available in our Fall Bridal Shower party kit, which includes a “FALLEN IN LOVE” party banner, as well!
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
- Fill the bottom of the cellophane bag with the brown paper confetti.
- Put everything else in and tie it off. Easy peasy!
- Set in a basket or bowl and make sure your guests take home their Fall bridal shower favors. It would be a shame to go to all the effort and not have your guests enjoy them!
Looking for More Ideas for Your Fall-Themed Shower?
See all the details of our “Fallen in Love” Fall Bridal Shower Here, including amazing easy garlic parmesan rolls, soup, treat and decor ideas!