Make fun memories this Fall with this free printable Fall Bucket List! Includes a blank version too so you can add your own favorite Fall ideas!
HOW TO CREATE GREAT MEMORIES THIS FALL
I love this time of year and I love all the festive activities there are to do that get us to celebrate together. I love to hang up our October bucket list in the kitchen so we can remember the fun things we want to do together. If we don't get through all of them, that's okay!
HOW TO CREATE A FAMILY-FRIENDLY BUCKET LIST
- Brainstorm a list of all the fall/Halloween themed activities you want to do this year. Do this as family and involve your children!
- Next, use the free printable bucket list (at the bottom of this post) or make one on a giant chalkboard (like this one.)
- We've used ghost cut-outs, leaf cut-outs, pumpkin cut-outs before to make it more seasonal.
- Your bucket list doesn't have to be anything fancy, but make sure you hang it in a place that you can see often.
1. Pick your favorite Halloween activities and save the rest for another year!
2. Just because you don't do an activity of Halloween tradition this ear doesn't mean you can't do it another year.
3. Do the Fall activities that will bring joy, not stress!
4. Take your camera. Fall pictures are so fun to take especially if you visit the same Fall pumpkin patches or other venues year after year.
SIMPLE HALLOWEEN/FALL ACTIVITY IDEAS
Here's a list of some of our all-time favorite Fall Activities:
- Decorate the house (we put up orange lights around the front door)
- Go to a Utah pumpkin patch (see the ULTIMATE LIST OF PUMPKIN PATCHES HERE)
- Decorate or paint pumpkins
- Watch It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Make a pumpkin treat like pumpkin bread
- Boo someone!
- Play in the leaves
- Go to a pumpkin walk
- Make these pumpkin waffles for dinner
- Do friendly-ghost secret service
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Read not-so-scary Halloween books
- Make dinner in a pumpkin (simple and delicious recipe here)
- Go to the Scarecrow Walk
- Play the Trick-or-Treat Game
- Try a new pumpkin recipe
- Make Jack-o-Lantern or Mummy Pizzas
- Pick out costumes
- Have a family Halloween party
- Go trick-or-treating
- Have a Halloween Dance Party with this free music
- Go reverse trick-or-treating
- Make homemade donuts
- Have a Hocus Pocus Party
- Go leaf peeping
- Make this Halloween art project
- Make Witch's Brew
- Play the Wrap the Mummy game
- Listen to these fun Halloween Spotify playlists
- Give out Halloween House Awards to your neighbors
- Decorate Halloween sugar cookies