*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Mini chocolate tarts with a chocolate mousse filling and fresh raspberries on top are the perfect bite-size mini dessert for a bridal shower, baby shower, pot luck, or dessert to take to someone.
THE EASIEST CHOCOLATE TARTS!
This chocolate tarts recipe is one of the best fancy desserts you need to know about!
No matter what occasion you need an easy fancy dessert for, this chocolate dessert recipe is a keeper.
These mini chocolate tarts will trick everyone into thinking you slaved all day in the kitchen, when in fact, you can whip out these raspberry brownie tarts in no time.
Best baby shower brownies.
I’m all about simple when it comes to party foods, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fancy. These Raspberry Brownie Tarts are the perfect example.
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHOCOLATE TARTS
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCOLATE TARTS WITH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1 chocolate cake mix (I use German)
- melted butter
- instant chocolate pudding
- half and half
- frozen whipped topping
- fresh raspberries
- plastic bread bag or frosting bag
- mini cupcake pan
Using the recipe below, make mini brownies tarts using a cake mix, egg, butter, and a mini muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Let cool for just about one minute.
Using a water bottle lid, push down the middle of the tart to make a nice bowl. Repeat for all the tarts. Then let them cool completely.
Mix up easy chocolate mousse according to the recipe. Scoop the mousse into a bread bag or frosting bag. Snip the corner off and then fill each chocolate tart for baby shower tarts by swirling the mousse round and round until it looks pretty, like this:
Top with a fresh raspberry. If raspberries aren’t in season or you don’t have any, use a chocolate kiss or shaved chocolate.
BROWNIE CHOCOLATE TART RECIPE TIPS
You can definitely make the tarts and mousse a day or so in advance, but you’ll want to assemble the raspberry brownie tarts just before your event begins. No one likes a soggie tart. Am I right?
See how easy, but fancy these Raspberry Brownie Tarts are? That’s why they are definitely on my go-to dessert list!
Here’s the recipe for these fancy easy desserts:Print
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 3.4 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 8 oz container cool whip
- fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, egg and butter until smooth. Scoop batter 2/3rds full into a mini muffin tin sprayed with non stick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the edges are set. Immediately press down the centers of the cups using a tart shaper or a plastic lid of a soda or water bottle. Cool completely.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix the pudding with the half and half until smooth. Fold in the cool whip. Spoon or pipe into the tarts and top with a fresh raspberry.
Original idea and recipe from Laurie Gustafson