A quick and easy salad you can whip up in 15 minutes or less! Perfect for dinners, last minute BBQs, or lunch.
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 bag baby spinach (more or less if you prefer)
- 2–3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 can olives, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Brianna’s Asiago Caesar Dressing
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package. Once cooked, rinse with cold water and toss with some of the dressing.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, olives and more dressing until mixed.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top just before serving.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve. Add more dressing and cheese if you’d like.
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Salads
Keywords: spinach salad, tortellini salad