Looking for a super easy, but delicious and gourmet salad? This Spinach Tortellini Salad is a winner! It’s our go-to salad for pot lucks, summer BBQs, or a simple family dinner.
Spinach Tortellini Salad
My sister-in-law Jessica makes the most amazing salads. At nearly every family gathering, she shows up with a different, but equally amazing salad.
I am constantly asking her for the recipes because making salads are surely not my forte! I used to think that salads were limited to lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch.
Talk about boring!
A New Go-To Recipe
But, this Spinach Tortellini Salad has become one of our new go-to recipes. I think I’ve made it 4 times in the last few weeks for Father’s Day, a Salad Social, and a few BBQs.
Why You’ll Love This Salad:
- Well, this salad is easy, delicious, and I usually have all the ingredients on hand. So how could I not take it to a gathering?
- You can prep the ingredients in advance and then mix it all together just before you need it. I’m all about early prep to avoid last minute stress!
- You can serve it as the main dish or as a yummy side dish.
What You Need:
- Your favorite frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked
- baby spinach
- chopped tomatoes
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Brianna’s Caesar dressing or your favorite variety
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY:
Mmm. I’m craving some right now. Enjoy this Spinach Tortellini Salad!
Here’s the Recipe!Print
A quick and easy salad you can whip up in 15 minutes or less! Perfect for dinners, last minute BBQs, or lunch.
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini
- ½ bag baby spinach (more or less if you prefer)
- 2–3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 can olives, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- Brianna’s Asiago Caesar Dressing
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package. Once cooked, rinse with cold water and toss with some of the dressing.
- Stir in spinach, tomatoes, olives and more dressing until mixed.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top just before serving.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve. Add more dressing and cheese if you’d like.
- Category: Salads
Keywords: spinach salad, tortellini salad
Original recipe comes from NoBiggie, but I alter it slightly to make it simpler and include only things I know my family likes.