The best way to make classic Rice Krispie Treats! Plus, the recipe is so easy, you’ll never forget it!
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Measure out 6 cups of cereal into a mixing bowl.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a medium sauce pan and melt on the stove on medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid burning. Once there are just a few marshmallows left, remove from the stove and pour over the cereal.
- Stir until well-combined.
- Wet your hands slightly and press gently into a greased 9×13 pan. Eat right away or cover until ready to serve.
Keywords: rice krispy treats