The best Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe you can make in under 30 minutes! It’s a perfect choice for a fancy dinner, but simple enough for a weeknight meal.
Easy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
Cajun Chicken pasta alfredo is a recipe you need to try asap!
After my second baby was born, my good friend Ashley brought us Cajun Chicken Pasta for dinner. I knew it would be delicious since anything she makes is amazing.
I begged her for this easy Cajun pasta recipe because after eating it just one time, it became a favorite that we would want to add to our meal rotation.
My husband makes a mean Fettuccine Alfredo at our house. And while his famous alfredo is still one of our go-to meals , this Cajun Chicken Pasta has jumped to to top of the favorites list.
Why this Cajun Chicken Pasta is so good!
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t usually love Cajun-flavored foods, but don’t be scared! The flavors of Cajun seasoning, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and light cream make this easy pasta recipe delicious.
You can add as much Cajun seasoning as you like. So if you like it spicy, you got it! If you like it mild, the more power to you!
And feel free to omit the chicken! We rarely eat this with chicken and it’s still delicious.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe calls for some pretty basic ingredients. In fact, don’t be surprised if you have most of these ingredients on hand.
- Cajun Seasoning
- green onions
- sun-dried tomatoes
- fresh parmesan cheese
What that means for you?
You can make this delicious Cajun pasta sauce quickly!
Tip: Top with some fresh grated Parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Side Dishes:
- The Easiest, No-Knead Bread
- Green salad
- Your favorite dessert
After you make this creamy Cajun Chicken pasta recipe, will you pretty please leave a comment with a star rating? This will help others find this amazing recipe! Thanks SO much! ♡Print
Delicious pasta dish with a hint of Cajun flavoring–a more flavorful alternative to alfredo.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked al dente (or 8 oz for 2 cups cream)
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning (more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1–2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbs chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add green onions, cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper and heat through. (The longer you let it simmer, the thicker it will be.)
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. Add more Cajun seasoning if desired.
Original recipe from Ashley Eves