Adorable DIY Popsicle party invitations are so easy to make!
We’re getting pretty excited for summer around here! We’ve already eaten our way through a few boxes of popsicles and I have a feeling they won’t be the last. I’ve always wanted to throw a popsicle party: one where everyone comes in their swimming suits, the sprinkler is on, and we try out all sorts of different popsicles.
A summer popsicle party needs popsicle invitations. Am I right?
You can easily create these DIY Popsicle Party invitations in just a few minutes. And you’ll only spend a few pennies on them. Even better!
What you’ll need:
- Wide paint samples (I used Behr from Home Depot) in a variety of colors
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardstock for the back
1. Simply draw out a popsicle shape on the back of the paint sample. Then cut.
2. Trace the shape onto white card stock paper and cut.
3. Tape the 2 sides together and slide a popsicle stick in the middle. Write the party details on the back or print them out.
What would you do at your popsicle party? Even if you aren’t going to have a popsicle party, these would be perfect for any summer party!