*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Adorable DIY Popsicle party invitations are so easy to make with just a few supplies. Use them for a summer party or as a fun summer craft for the kids!
How to Throw A Popsicle Party
Kick off summer with a popsicle party! Round up your neighbors or your children’s school friends and throw a party.
Go all out and have play some fun backyard water games or you can keep it simple by just eating popsicles on the last day of school.
But you’ll need a way to tell everyone about this fun shindig that is happening…and that’s where these super COOL popsicle invitations come in.
DIY Popsicle Party Invitations
You can easily create these DIY Popsicle Party invitations in just a few minutes. And you’ll only spend a few pennies on them. Even better!
They are easy enough for little hands to help make, but cute enough for all ages.
What you’ll need:
- Wide paint samples (I used Behr from Home Depot) in a variety of colors
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Cardstock for the back
How To Make These Popsicle Crafts
1. The first step is to pick our some paint samples. I used wide Behr samples from Home Depot, but just keep your eye open for any wide paint samples the next time you’re at a home improvement store.
2. Simply draw out a popsicle shape on the back of the paint sample. Then cut it out.
3. Trace the shape onto white card stock paper and cut.
You can skip this step if you are not going to make an invitation. For crafts only, you only need one side!
4. Tape the 2 sides together and slide a jumbo popsicle stick in the middle.
5. If you are going to have a party, write or print all the party details on the back of the popsicle invitation.