Adorable DIY Popsicle craft perfect for party invitations or a summer activity.
DIY POPSICLE CRAFT
Are you ready to make the cutest and easiest summer craft ever?
Meet the DIY Popsicle craft using just a few supplies.
These crafts are the perfect way to invite your friends to a Popsicle Party to celebrate the end of school.
It is also a great craft activity to add to your Summer Bucket List!
- These popsicle invitations will cost you just a few cents to make.
- They only take a few minutes to make!
- They are easy enough for little hands to help, but are cute enough for adults!
HOW TO THROW A POPSICLE PARTY
Kick off summer with a popsicle party! Round up your neighbors or your children's school friends and throw a party.
Go all out and have play some fun backyard water games or you can keep it simple by just eating popsicles on the last day of school.
Write all the fun details for your party on the back of these popsicles.
POPSICLE CRAFT SUPPLIES:
- Wide paint samples (I used Behr from Home Depot) in a variety of colors
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Card stock for the back
SHOP THE SUPPLIES
WHERE TO GET WIDE PAINT SAMPLES
I used Behr paint samples from Home Depot for this project, but feel free to use any paint sample you can find.
TIP: If you can only find paint samples with words (like the brand) on the front, use a very strong eraser to take off the text.
POPSICLE CRAFT DIRECTIONS
1. Simply draw out a popsicle shape on the back of the paint sample. Then cut it out.
2. Trace the shape onto white card stock paper and cut.
You can skip this step if you are not going to make an invitation. For crafts only, you only need one side!
3. Tape the 2 sides together and slide a jumbo popsicle stick in the middle.
4. If you are going to have a party, write or print all the party details on the back of the popsicle invitation.
OTHER SUMMER FUN IDEAS: