Turn a box cake mix into the BEST chocolate cake that's a favorite for everyone!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small box (3 oz) chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the yellow cake mix, sugar, and pudding mix together. Then stir in the oil, water, eggs, and sour cream.
- Stir in chocolate chips after the cake mix is all combined.
- Pour into a greased bundt cake pan. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh berries, grated chocolate and/or powdered sugar dusted on top.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Desserts