Fill these rollups with your favorite meat and cheese. Freezer-friendly and great for road trips, beach days, school lunches or dinner.
- 18 frozen roll dough (Rhodes or Terrell’s works best. You can also use fresh, homemade dough, but that makes it not as easy)
- diced ham or turkey (ham is our favorite for this meal)
- diced cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning, more to taste
- Thaw the frozen roll dough according the package directions.
- Once thawed, take one chunk of ham and cheese and place in the center of a roll of dough. Wrap the dough completely around it and seal it tight. Repeat until all the rolls have been filled with meat and cheese.
- Combine the Italian Seasoning with the melted butter. Stir well.
- Take each roll and dip into the butter/Italian Seasoning mixture. Place on a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Let the rolls rise another 30 minutes (or according to the package). Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, depending on oven.
- Eat warm and fresh, or freeze for a quick lunch or dinner.