Need an easy St. Patrick’s Day treat? It’s your lucky day. This can be made quickly and everyone loves it…including leprechauns!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Treat
If you’re looking for a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat, you can’t go wrong with this yummy lime popcorn.
This fun and festive treat is made with popcorn, Jello, and a few other regular pantry ingredients.
Jello popcorn is one of our favorite treats. And I’m sure you will love it too!
Why You’ll Like this St. Patrick’s Day treat recipe:
- Lime Jello popcorn is quick to make.
- This St. Patrick’s Day treat is cheap!
What You Need:
- Popped popcorn
- Lime gelatin, any brand will do.
- Corn syrup
Before you forget, save this for later by pinning below!
Other Holiday Jello Recipes You’ll Love:Print
An easy and delicious popcorn treat for any occasion!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 small package of lime gelatin
- Heat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan on low heat and stir in corn syrup. Add in sugar and gelatin. Once it is all mixed together, bring to a boil on medium heat. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour onto popcorn and stir until popcorn is covered well. Spread onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Break apart and enjoy!
You can use any flavor of Jello depending on the holiday or special occasion you are celebrating!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: popcorn, jello popcorn, st. patrick's day treat