*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Need an easy St. Patrick’s Day treat? It’s your lucky day. This can be made quickly and everyone loves it…including leprechauns!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Treat
If you’re looking for a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat, you can’t go wrong with this yummy lime popcorn.
This fun and festive treat is made with popcorn, Jello, and a few other regular pantry ingredients.
Jello popcorn is one of our favorite treats. And I’m sure you will love it too!
Why You’ll Like this St. Patrick’s Day treat recipe:
- Lime Jello popcorn is quick to make.
- This St. Patrick’s Day treat is cheap!
What You Need:
- Popped popcorn
- Lime gelatin, any brand will do.
- Corn syrup
Before you forget, save this for later by pinning below!
Other Holiday Jello Recipes You’ll Love:Print
An easy and delicious popcorn treat for any occasion!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 small package of lime gelatin
- Heat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan on low heat and stir in corn syrup. Add in sugar and gelatin. Once it is all mixed together, bring to a boil on medium heat. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour onto popcorn and stir until popcorn is covered well. Spread onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Break apart and enjoy!
You can use any flavor of Jello depending on the holiday or special occasion you are celebrating!
Keywords: popcorn, jello popcorn, st. patrick's day treat