*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Need an easy St. Patrick’s Day treat? It’s your lucky day! You’ll love this lucky lime popcorn. And chances are, you just may catch a leprechaun with it!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Treats
If you’re looking for a quick and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat, you can’t go wrong with this yummy lime popcorn.
This fun and festive treat is made with popcorn, Jello, and a few other regular pantry ingredients.
Jello popcorn is one of our favorite treats. And I’m sure you will love it too!
Why You’ll Like this St. Patrick’s Day treat recipe:
- Lime Jello popcorn is quick to make.
- This St. Patrick’s Day treat is cheap!
What You Need:
- Popped popcorn
- Lime gelatin, any brand will do.
- Corn syrup
Before you forget, save this for later by pinning below!
Here’s the Recipe!Print
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 small package of lime gelatin
- Heat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan on low heat and stir in corn syrup. Add in sugar and gelatin. Once it is all mixed together, bring to a boil on medium heat. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour onto popcorn and stir until popcorn is covered well. Spread onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Break apart and enjoy!