*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Aside from being Andrea’s birthday (the awesome gal who writes our So Festive for Kids series), February 6th is National Chopsticks Day!
Ways to Celebrate National Chopsticks Day:
- Create a favorite Chinese dish in your own kitchen. We love this easy, but delicious Sweet & Sour Chicken dish from Mel.
- Order take-out Chinese and have a picnic on the floor.
- Use chopsticks to eat dinner–no matter if it’s Chinese cuisine or not!
- Eat fortune cookies for dessert.
- Make your own origami chopstick holders. Easy tutorial here!
- Hang some Chinese lanterns to set a festive ambiance.
What’s your favorite Chinese dish? We are always looking for new ones to try!