- 6 3/4 cups instant powdered milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups Creamora or other non-dairy creamer (or 3 for creamier hot chocolate)
- 4 cups Nestle's Nesquick (see note to make your own Nesquick)
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
- Use for gifts or for a hot chocolate bar throughout the season.
- To make the hot chocolate, combine 1/3 cup hot chocolate mix to 1 cup hot water.
- To make your own Nesquick, mix 2/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa powder and pinch of salt. This makes 1 cup Nesquick. For the hot chocolate recipe, 4x these amounts for 4 cups that the recipe calls for.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: homemade hot chocolate mix, hot cocoa mix