*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Easy homemade hot cocoa mix using only 4 ingredients. Perfect for a quick warm drink or a simple Christmas gift!
EASY HOMEMADE HOT COCOA MIX RECIPE
Ever tried homemade hot cocoa mix? It’s delicious and so much tastier than store bought in my opinion. Not that there is anything wrong with store-bought. Sometimes the simplest option is the best way and we are all about simple here.
But… if you want to try making your own, this recipe is a keeper!
Make a big batch of this Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix and you’ll be set all winter long! Just keep it in a cute jar and you’re ready for a hot chocolate party anytime.
Or package it up cute and you’ve got some easy gifts all ready to go.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Instant powdered milk
- Powdered sugar
- Creamora or other non-dairy creamer
- Nestle’s Nesquick
All these ingredients combined create a creamy and comforting hot cocoa.
- Date nights! Cuddle up with some hot cocoa by the tree lights and enjoy a night in.
- Family nights! Pull out a favorite Christmas story and enjoy the calmness of the evening.
- Christmas gifts
SET UP A HOT COCOA BAR FOR ALL WINTER LONG!
You’ll be ready for guests or a impromptu hot chocolate party in no time! Click here for more photos and details of our Hot Cocoa Stand!
OTHER CHRISTMAS GOODIES TO TRY:Print
- 13 1/2 cups instant powdered milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups Creamora or other non-dairy creamer (or 5 for creamier hot chocolate)
- 8 cups Nestle’s Nesquick
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
- Use for gifts or for a hot chocolate bar throughout the season.
- To make the hot chocolate, combine 1/3 cup hot chocolate mix to 1 cup hot water.
Original recipe from Debbie Buckner