A festive and quick dessert or snack for Halloween!
- 1– 3 oz box lemon jello
- 1– 3 oz box orange jello
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Spray whipped cream
- Candy corn
- 6 clear mini cups
- Boil the water. In one bowl, pour 1 1/4 cup boiled water. Stir in the lemon gelatin for 1 minute and then cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 1 1/4 cup water with the orange gelatin. Stir for 1 minute and then set aside.
- After the 10 minutes, stir the evaporated milk into the lemon jello. Pour about 1 inch of the lemon jello into the bottom of each of the clear cups. Refrigerate until completely set up (30-60 minutes).
- After the lemon jello has set up, pour the orange jello into each cup above the lemon jello. Repeat for all cups and then return to the fridge.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with candy corn, if desired.