Need an easy, but estive treat for Halloween? Try these Candy Corn Halloween dessert cups. They’re easy to make, super festive, and will please young and old taste buds alike! A special ingredient mixed in gives this Halloween dessert gives a creamy flavor.
Do you love candy corn? I love candy corn more for their festiveness rather than actual taste. But what’s a Halloween without Candy Corn? So these Candy Corn inspired Halloween Dessert cups are a great alternative.
CANDY CORN DESSERT CUPS
A few tricks to making perfect Candy Corn Halloween Dessert Cups:
1. To make each layer completely separated from the other, use evaporated milk. If you use a solid lemon jello, it will blend in with the orange jello.
2. Using just the right amount of water will ensure each layer is firm.
3. Package them up in smaller containers with lids and send them for lunches!
A festive and quick dessert or snack for Halloween!
- 1– 3 oz box lemon jello
- 1– 3 oz box orange jello
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- Spray whipped cream
- Candy corn
- 6 clear mini cups
- Boil the water. In one bowl, pour 1 ¼ cup boiled water. Stir in the lemon gelatin for 1 minute and then cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 1 ¼ cup water with the orange gelatin. Stir for 1 minute and then set aside.
- After the 10 minutes, stir the evaporated milk into the lemon jello. Pour about 1 inch of the lemon jello into the bottom of each of the clear cups. Refrigerate until completely set up (30-60 minutes).
- After the lemon jello has set up, pour the orange jello into each cup above the lemon jello. Repeat for all cups and then return to the fridge.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with candy corn, if desired.