Lets face it holidays get busy, and if something's not quick and simple it usually doesn't happen around my house. So today I'm sharing a quick and easy cupcake that turns out so fun and festive with very little effort. And even better you can get the kids involved.
What you need:
- cake mix
- spider rings (dollar store)
- halloween cupcake liners (dollar store)
- a ziploc bag
- your favorite frosting
To make your cupcakes:
1. Enlist help from your kiddos. Spiderman was nice enough to help me.
2. Follow the box directions on your cupcake mix
3. Simply frost with a ziploc bag. Saves on clean up and everyone has one laying around. No special tips or bags necessary.
4. Top your cupcake with a spider ring.
Eat them yourselves or share with neighbors and friends!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive for Kids is a series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.