*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Quick and easy Ghost Sucker crafts are so fun for Hallowen parties, decorations, party favors, or an activity for kids. You’ll only need a few supplies to make these treats that double as a craft!
HOW TO MAKE EASY HALLOWEEN GHOST SUCKERS
Do you need a simple and easy Halloween craft or treat?
Meet the friendly Halloween Ghost sucker.
Related: Quick Halloween Spider Decorations
GHOST SUCKERS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- home decorations
- lunch box treat
- Halloween party favor
- classroom party craft
HALLOWEEN SUCKERS SUPPLIES:
- round suckers- any size will do (dum dum, tootsie roll, etc)
- white tissues or coffee filters
- black Sharpie
- white string or yarn
HOW TO MAKE GHOST SUCKER HALLOWEEN CRAFTS
- Place the middle of the tissue around the sucker.
- Wrap the string or yarn around the bottom of the sucker and tie it off. Cut off the excess.
- Using a black permanent marker, draw eyes and ghost mouth
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER FUN HALLOWEEN GHOST-THEMED IDEAS
The 5 Little Ghosts Story (with props)