Need a quick and tasty Halloween popcorn treat? This Monster Munch recipe is such a fun treat for Halloween parties!
A FLAVORFUL WAY TO EAT POPCORN
Raise your hand if you love popcorn! Popcorn is a perfect treat for so many reasons.
- Popcorn is cheap. You can make an entire batch and it won't break the bank.
- Popcorn is easy. If my 5 year old can make popcorn, so can you.
- Popcorn is quick. You can whip up a batch of Halloween popcorn so quickly. So even if you ever find yourself in a bind and need a quick treat, popcorn is great.
YUMMY & EASY JELLO POPCORN
Now, before you stop reading, hear me out. Yes, I said Jello!
But at Halloween, we call it Monster Munch because it sounds way more festive that way.
This Halloween Popcorn is so festive and fun! Because you use Jello, you can use any flavor you like. But our favorites are orange and lime. And aren't those perfect for Halloween or what?
HOW TO MAKE MONSTER MUNCH:
- Pop popcorn. You can use either microwave bags or an air-popper.
- Cook the Jello mixture according to the recipe below.
- Pour over the popcorn and eat gooey or bake for a few minutes for a crunchier popcorn.
- Optional- add in candy monster eyes!
So Festive! Tip: Serve it out of a bowl or package it up cute for Halloween party favors or gifts!
Serve this Halloween popcorn while you watch one of these family-friendly Halloween movies.
Follow this Halloween Popcorn Recipe for Monster Munch:Print