*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This fun Trick or Treat game is so easy to play. It’s a perfect Halloween party game for family parties, class parties, or just for a night of laughs! All ages will love it.
HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT GAME
Looking for some fun Halloween games?
Meet the easiest Halloween party game! Get a copy of this Trick or Treat Halloween Game to keep in your Halloween stash for whenever you need a quick game that doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare.
Halloween is such a fun time of the year, but it can also be stressful & busy with costume preps, class parties, family parties, etc.
Once you have this game, you’ll always have a simple Halloween games to play.
HALLOWEEN PARTY GAME IDEA – DRAW A TRICK OR GET A TREAT
Imagine all the fun you’ll have playing and watching everyone do their tricks. If you are lucky, you might pull out “treat” card. That’s what I always hope for anyway!
This game is simple, but it can be a great way to create laughter and fun family memories.
Related: 10 Funny & Simple Halloween Games
TRICK OR TREAT GAME PREPARATION:
- Print out the game cards from our shop here.
- Once printed, cut each card.
- Laminate the game cards if you plan to use them again. I don’t like to make things twice and since I have little ones, laminating was a must! (I invested in this inexpensive home laminator a few years ago and have been so happy with it. It’s one of those purchases that I’ve totally got my money’s worth.)
- After you laminate each card, cut them out again.
- You can put the cards in mini jack-o-lantern, bowl, or mini cloth drawstring bag. I found my orange and striped ones at Target. Sure love that dollar spot!
HOW TO PLAY TRICK OR TREAT GAMES:
- With your game cards in one bag (or bowl) and your favorite small treats in another, you are ready to play.
- Each person takes a turn by pulling out a card. If it says “Trick”, the person has to do to that trick. If it says “Treat”, the person gets to pick a treat from the bowl.
- Repeat until all the game cards are used or everyone has had a turn.
- Have fun and make a memory!
There you have it! One of the simplest Halloween party games.
OTHER FUN HALLOWEEN GAMES:
If you like this game, check out these other fun Halloween party game ideas.