The secret to great pizza is great sauce. This simple sauce recipe tastes fresh and delightful, but you can also freeze it for later.
- 1, 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- dash of crushed red pepper, optional but delish!
- touch of olive oil (optional)
- Mix everything in a blender until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add spices to your liking.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week, or freeze until you are ready to use.
- Category: Pizza
Keywords: pizza sauce, pizza