*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
It’s scary how fast and easy these Halloween pizza are to make! Cute mummy and jack-o-lantern pizzas are perfect for a Halloween dinner or Halloween party.
HALLOWEEN PIZZA IDEAS
If you’re looking for fun and really easy Halloween dinner ideas, look no further!
These Halloween pizzas are so fast to make. In fact, they will only take you about 10 minutes start to finish! Now that’s something to cheer about.
Here’s how to make mummy pizza and jack o lantern pizza.
Pizza is a staple around here for our Friday Night Pizza Tradition.
So it isn’t any surprise that Halloween gives us just another excuse to make some Halloween pizza. We’re talking mummy and jack-o-lantern Halloween pizzas. Because food is more fun when you can decorate it, right?
WHAT YOU NEED FOR HALLOWEEN PIZZAS:
- Pepperoni (cut into shapes for Jack-o-lantern),
- green peppers
- shredded mozzarella
- mozarella string cheese sticks
- 3-minute homemade pizza sauce
- personal size crusts (homemade, pitas, tortillas, mini naan, etc.)
3-MINUTE HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE
Don’t be scared to make your own pizza sauce! Our all-time favorite pizza sauce recipe takes less than 3 minutes to make and I bet you have all of the ingredients for it in your pantry.
Grab the recipe at the bottom of this post. Seriously guys, it’s the best! So cheap and so easy and freezes well!
WHERE TO GET PIZZA CRUSTS
You can definitely make your own pizza crust, but for the sake of simplicity, we usually buy it. Here’s a few places we love getting our pizza crusts.
- Winco- sells pizza crust in the refrigerated section. It’s about $1.20 per crust. You can split it up into mini sizes. I stock up on this dough whenever we go and keep it in the freezer.
- Costco- sells a bag of pita bread for about $4. This pita bread also freezes really well so you can pull it out when you’re ready to make pizza.
- Costco-sells mini naan bread. These are smaller than pita bread so it’s a great option if you want smaller crusts for kids.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR HALLOWEEN PIZZAS
1) Spread pizza sauce onto your crusts.
2) For the jack-o-lanterns: sprinkle shredded mozarella cheese over the sauce. Then make a pumpkin face with pepperoni. Top with a green pepper top.
3) For the mummy pizza: break apart string cheese and lay it over top the pizza. Place olive eyes on top.
HALLOWEEN PIZZA BAKING DIRECTIONS
For pitas, bake for about 5 minutes in a 400 degree oven. The pizza is done when the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
I would love to see your Halloween pizza creations! If you make Halloween pizzas, tag @sofestive so I can feature you!
HALLOWEEN PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE
Here is the mini Halloween pizza recipes! Enjoy this easy Halloween dinner!Print
The secret to great pizza is great sauce. This simple sauce recipe tastes fresh and delightful, but you can also freeze it for later.
- 1, 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- dash of crushed red pepper, optional but delish!
- touch of olive oil (optional)
- Mix everything in a blender until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add spices to your liking.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week, or freeze until you are ready to use.
- Category: Pizza
Keywords: pizza sauce, pizza
This post is part of the 31 Days of Halloween Series. Click here for all the other SIMPLE, real, family-friendly ideas you’ll LOVE! Let’s #celebratesimpler!