*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
These simple hanging ghost Halloween decorations are a festive and simple way to decorate for Halloween.
Simple Halloween Decoration Ideas
Want to make some simple Halloween decorations? How about making some simple hanging Halloween ghosts to make your house extra spooky this Halloween? These family-friendly ghosts will be loved by children and adults alike!
What you’ll need:
- white tissue paper
- foam craft balls
- string or fish line or white thread
- googly eyes
- small brads
How to make hanging Halloween Ghosts:
- Wrap one piece of tissue paper around the foam craft ball. Tie white string or thread around the bottom of the ball to create the ghost “head”.
- Attach the googly eyes using hot glue or craft glue if they are not self-sticking. You could also draw on the ghost face.
- Attach a piece of white thread or fishing line around the brad. Then poke the brad with the thread secure into the top of the ghost to allow you to hang the ghost from wherever you desire a little spookiness.
- Repeat until you have a haunted house.
Looking for More Simple Halloween Decor Ideas? You’ll love these popular ideas:
And for another simple way to decorate this Halloween, check out my easy Halloween Pillow tutorial on Bright, Bold, Beautiful!