*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Make these simple Halloween ghost decorations in just a few minutes. Cute hanging ghosts are a great way to decorate on a budget for Halloween! If DIY is not your thing, check out the already-made ghost decorations!
EASY HALLOWEEN GHOST DECORATIONS
Decorating for Halloween doesn’t need to cost a lot of money. These friendly hanging ghost decorations are proof of that!
In just a few minutes, you’ll have some Halloween hanging ghosts to decorate your home or use for a Halloween party!
HALLOWEEN GHOST DECORATION SUPPLIES:
- white tissue paper
- foam craft balls
- string or fish line or white thread
- googly eyes
- small brads
SHOP THE SUPPLIES
HOW TO MAKE HANGING HALLOWEEN GHOSTS:
- Wrap one piece of tissue paper around the foam craft ball. Tie white string or thread around the bottom of the ball to create the ghost “head”.
- Attach the googly eyes using hot glue or craft glue if they are not self-sticking. You could also draw on the ghost face.
- Attach a piece of white thread or fishing line around the brad. Then poke the brad with the thread secure into the top of the ghost to allow you to hang the ghost from wherever you desire a little spookiness.
- Repeat until you have a haunted house.
ALREADY-MADE GHOST DECORATIONS
If you don’t have time to make Halloween ghost decorations, check out these other options:
SHOP GHOST DECORATIONS
OTHER HALLOWEEN DECORATION IDEAS: