Count down to Halloween this simple and kid-friendly countdown chain!
Today is October 1st! And that means there are 30 days left until Halloween! Make a non-candy, Countdown-to-Candy paper chain to count down the days until Halloween. It's simple, but isn't that we are all about? Let's get everyone excited for Halloween!
What you'll need:
- Black, orange, and white cardstock
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Cut the cardstock into 1" strips. Make a circle and staple.
- Repeat with the next strip by looping it through and then stapling.
- Repeat until you have 30 strips of paper connected into a chain.
- Hang your Countdown-to-Candy chain and cut off a strip each day. Chain gone = CANDY!