- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cream butter, sugar, sour cream, and eggs together. Add in vanilla and lemon juice (you can omit the juice if you want).
- Add 2 cups flour mixture. Once combined, add remaining flour mixture gradually.
- Chill for several hours or overnight. The longer the better. Roll out on a powdered sugar surface 1/4″ thick.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, until puffy. Don’t overbake!