*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Rolo cookies combine a delicious chocolate cookie with a Rolo in the middle…creating a tasty treat! These popular cookies are great for showers, lunch boxes, parties, family dinners and anytime you need something sweet.
Yep, you heard that right. Rolo Cookies. They are just as good as they sound. A delicious chewy chocolate cookie with an ooey-gooey, melted Rolo center. You won’t be able to stop after one.
Make a big batch for lunches or serve them at your next party. They’re a winner!
And the best part is, they are sooo simple and quick to make!
TRY THESE OTHER AMAZING COOKIE RECIPES:
A soft chocolate cookie with a Rolo in the middle turns into the best cookie ever.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Bag of Rolo candies, unwrapped
- Sugar (for rolling the cookie dough balls in)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time.Then, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
- Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and blend well. Take a spoonful of chocolate cookie dough and wrap around one Rolo candy. Make sure Rolo is completely covered with cookie dough. Roll dough ball in sugar and place on prepared baking sheet. Continue until you run out of cookie dough.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.Be careful to not overbake!