The easiest Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe you'll find-- a delicious Serendipity frozen hot chocolate recipe.
EASY FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
What is frozen hot chocolate? Think your favorite chocolate drink, but with an icy, refreshing twist to it.
This recipe for frozen hot chocolate is easy, quick and is so yummy! In fact, it is one of the most popular posts on here--it's been tried and pinned by thousands of people who want a yummy and unique drink recipe.
However, you don't have to go to NYC to enjoy this tasty frozen chocolate drink.
You can make it in your own kitchen with just a few ingredients! It's a great option for Christmas hot chocolate or a hot chocolate party.
BEST FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE
You can search the internet high and low for frozen hot chocolate copycat recipes. And you'll find them.
However, I can promise you this is the quickest, easiest, and tastiest recipe you'll find.
This cold hot chocolate will take less than 5 minutes to make! That's pretty awesome when you need a quick treat for a party. Or late-night snack.
- You can make this icy drink in less than 5 minutes.
- No fancy kitchen skills or equipment is needed!
- You probably have all the ingredients in your pantry (with exception to the cream.)
- It tastes delicious and has a frothy, icy consistency perfect for a treat.
FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS
To make this hot cocoa drink that's good any time during the year, all you'll need is:
- your favorite hot cocoa mix (or try this easy 4-ingredient homemade hot cocoa mix recipe here)
- ice- it doesn't matter if it's cubed or crushed since you'll be using a blender
- milk (I use almond milk)
- blender (I use and love this one!)
- whip cream or Reddi-wip, optional
- striped straw or candy cane for extra festiveness
- Get Serendipity Frozen hot chocolate mix here.
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
Just 3 quick steps to make this fun drink!
Depending on your blender, you may need to stop and give the ice a good stir so that it becomes well-mixed. You don't want big chunks of ice in your drink!
Once the mixture has become well blended (without any big ice chunks), pour the icy, frozen chocolate into glasses or mugs. I'd recommend using clear cups or glasses since you want to show off your hard work. (Haha!)
If you plan to serve them at a party, use disposable plastic cups to serve so that your guests can toss them when done.
Just before serving the chocolate drink, top with Reddi-wip or another spray whip cream. For a festive hot chocolate slushie, add a paper straw or candy cane just before serving.
HOT CHOCOLATE CAN NOW BE ENJOYED ALL YEAR LONG!
Whoever says you can only drink hot cocoa in the winter is wrong! Save this recipe for a party or midnight snack. You'll thank me later!
This Frrrozen hot chocolate recipe will quickly become a favorite drink!
OTHER DRINK RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE:
- How to Make 3-layered Drinks
- Refreshingly Easy Italian Sodas
- Green Mean Machines
- Homemade Root Beer Recipe
After you make this recipe, will you pretty please leave a comment with a star rating? This will help others find this amazing recipe! Thanks SO much! ♡Print