*This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
I threw a “Christmas In July” party a few weeks ago for all my sisters who were in town. There are always too many Christmas recipes to try and crafts to make during the busy holiday season. We thought it would be fun to spread it out and have a July night dedicated to all those festive things.
Everyone shared a festive food, we had a small gift exchange, and made a Nativity countdown. I’ve got to put the finishing touches on it and then I’ll have to share it.
Christmas will be here before we know it. I’m glad we got a good head start. 🙂
- Bread Pot Fondue
- Christmas-themed Veggie Platter
- Christmas Party Pinwheels
- Apple Crisp
- Paradise Popcorn
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Red and green fabric bunting
- Mini Christmas tree + lights
- Wreath on the front door
- Christmas music playing in the background
- Make a Christmas craft or project
- Gift exchange
- Watch a Christmas movie