*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
This easy Italian Soda recipe is a perfect drink for any occasion including dinner parties, reunions, weddings, and more!
EASIEST ITALIAN SODA RECIPE
Do you need a fun family-friendly drink for your next party or gathering? Let me introduce you to the best Italian Soda recipe there is!
You can make these festive beverages in under 2 minutes!
What’s so fun about an Italian Soda Bar is that everyone can choose their own flavors! That means there is something for everyone.
You can keep most of the soda ingredients on hand and you can make these fun drinks in under 2 minutes!
ITALIAN SODA INGREDIENTS:
- Torani syrup in different flavors (you can find these at your local grocery store, World Market, or Amazon)
- Heavy cream
- Spray whipped cream
- Club soda
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN SODA
To make your Italian sodas, pour 1/4th cup heavy cream and 1/4th cup Torani syrup into a tall glass.
Then add in 3-4 pieces of cubed ice. Fill the rest of the glass or cup with Club soda.
Add in a straw and sip away!
OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NICE TO HAVE FOR YOUR ITALIAN SODA BAR
- Ice bucket with lid & scoop to keep your ice frozen
- Table covering (The table will get a bit messy, so cover it with a plastic cloth for super easy cleanup.)
- Striped paper straws
- Syrup pumps to make adding syrup to each cup really easy
SHOP THE SUPPLIES
OTHER FAMILY-FRIENDLY DRINK IDEASPrint
Italian sodas are such a quick and fun drink for your next party!
For 1 serving:
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup Torani flavored syrup
- Club Soda or Perrier water
- Whipped Cream in a can (the spray kind)
- Cubed ice
- Pour half & half and Torani syrup into a tall glass and stir.
- Add some ice and fill the rest of the glass with Club Soda.
- Top it off with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Insert a striped straw (necessary for the full experience) and sip away!!
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: italian soda
Original recipe from Marcelle Calder.