*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Easy Italian Sodas are a perfect drink for a party or special occasion! This simple recipe is a keeper!
What you need to make Italian Sodas:
- Torani syrup in different flavors
- Heavy cream
- Spray whipped cream
- Club soda
- paper straws (totally optional, but so fun!)
- 1/4 c half & half
- 1/4 c Torani flavored syrup
- Club Soda or Perrier water
- Whipped Cream in a can
- Pour half & half and Torani syrup into a tall glass and stir.
- Add some ice and fill the rest of the glass with Club Soda.
- Top it off with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Insert a striped straw (necessary for the full experience) and sip away!!
Original recipe from Marcelle Calder