Looking for a quick meal or side dish? This Quick Teriyaki Chicken Bowtie Salad is amazingly simple…and simply amazing.
Quick Teriyaki Chicken Bowtie Pasta Salad
You probably already know that I’m a HUGE fan of pasta salads. Remember my go-to Easy Spinach Tortellini Salad ? That one is still an all-time favorite, but when I was introduced to this teriyaki chicken bowtie salad, well, it’s become a new favorite as well!
You’ll love how flavorful and filling this bowtie pasta salad is. However, it’s still light and refreshing.
What You Need:
I usually use the following ingredients:
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta
- mandarin oranges
- honey roasted peanuts or cashews
- green onions
- teriyaki marinated chicken
What if you don’t have all the ingredients?
There have been plenty of times when I haven’t had green onions or honey roasted nuts on hand.
And sometimes I make the dish vegetarian by leaving the meat out. Of course, the salad is amazing when you include everything, but if you are missing a few ingredients, don’t let that stop you from making this amazing salad.
Seriously, look at the goodness! Who wants to come to dinner?
Here’s The Recipe!
- 16 oz Bowtie pasta, cooked al dente
- ⅔ cup vegetable or canola oil
- ⅔ cup teriyaki sauce
- ⅔ cup cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ bags fresh spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1– 6 oz bag craisins
- 3– 11 oz cans mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, green part only
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 small can honey roasted peanuts or cashews (about 2 cups)
- 2–3 cups cooked chicken, cut into slices
- Marinate chicken overnight or for at least a few hours and then cook.
- Cook bowtie pasta to al dente.
- Blend dressing ingredients together in blender or food processor.
- Mix dressing, cooked pasta, and salad ingredients together.
- Add nuts just before serving.
*Adapted from Favorites, A Collection of Ivory Recipes
- Category: Salads
Keywords: bowtie pasta, teriyaki chicken, baby showers
You’ll Also Love These Recipes: