Tomorrow is the first official day of summer. Are you ready?? We've already done some fun things around here, but the excitement is just beginning.
Here' s 10 fun activities for some good old-fashioned fun that will beat boredom this summer!
Summer Survival Kit Idea
I put this Summer Survival Kit together as a gift, but you better believe I plan on doing some of these with my own family, too. Here's what I included:
1. Otter Pops for a popsicle party
2. Raffle tickets to draw for jobs
3. Glow sticks for the 4th of July
4. Paper plates for an easy clean-up meal
5. Pudding and paper for pudding paint
6. Popcorn treat bags for a movie night
7. Sidewalk chalk for a chalk art contest
8. Beach ball and string for beach ball volleyball
9. Water balloons for a water balloon fight
10. Envelopes and stamps to send real mail
And as a bonus for mom: a cute little summer tote bag.
Check out my Summer Pinterest board for more ideas!