*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. That means if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Years ago I whipped up these handy popsicle cozy’s and they’ve been one of the easiest, but most used things I’ve ever made. It will literally take you ten minutes and as long as you can sew a straight line you’re qualified to make one.
– fleece fabric (a little secret – check the clearance scrap bin at the fabric store, chances are you can get a piece for a dollar or two that will work great and save you money)
– sewing machine
1. Cut your fleece into 10 inch by 2 1/2 inch strips.
2. Fold them in half so they’re now 5 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
3. Sew down both sides with a 1/4 inch seam.
4. Grab a popsicle and slide it inside.
No more freezing fingers, just happy kids!
Click below for more Festive Ideas for Kids!
*So Festive with Kids is series contributed by Andrea, a creative mom to 3 boys who always has a fun idea for the little ones. All photos and ideas are original to her.