*This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, check out our Privacy & Disclosure Policy.
Looking for an amazing grilled chicken kabob recipe? Look no further. This easy Rosemary Ranch Chicken recipe will become your new go-to for BBQs. Enjoy!
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Barbecue season is coming up. While we are not “Kings of the Grill” by any means, we do have a few favorite grill recipes that we make over and over each summer.
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Skewers are our very favorite way to grill chicken.
We owe the credit of this Rosemary Ranch Chicken recipe to my Mother-in-Law who introduced us to it, but little does she know that her recipe has become popular country-wide. We have it on good authority that a few back-Easters who have made this for parties lately have received comments like, “That was the best chicken we have ever had!” and “Can we get that recipe to give to the school?”
But you shouldn’t take our word for it. Grill up some Rosemary Ranch Chicken the next time you barbecue and let us know if you fall in love with it like we have.
What You Need for Rosemary Ranch Chicken Skewers:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Ranch dressing (homemade or bought)
- dried Rosemary
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- lemon juice
- metal skewers
How to Make Easy Rosemary Ranch Chicken
- Cut the chicken into small bite-size pieces that are still big enough to place on a skewer. Tip: I have found that it’s easier to cut the chicken when it’s still slightly frozen.
- You’ll mix all the marinade ingredients together. Place the cut chicken into the marinade and let sit for at least 30 minutes. You can leave it marinading longer if you want. I recommend leaving it longer especially if the chicken is still slightly frozen.
- Once you’re ready to grill, place the chicken on the metal kabob sticks. Transfer to the grill and cook until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and reaches at least 165 degrees internal temperature. My husband bought me this laser meat thermometer a few years ago and I love how fast and easy it is to make sure the chicken is done.
- Once the chicken is done, you can leave it on the kebabs to serve, or remove it and place the pieces in a bowl.
How to Serve this Amazing Chicken!
This chicken is amazing as-is, straight from the grill. You can leave the chicken on the skewer sticks and serve that way. Or, you can transfer all the grilled chicken pieces to a serving bowl if you don’t have skewers for everyone.
For Summer BBQs
We love eating this Rosemary Ranch Chicken for summer BBQs. These are our favorite tried and true side dishes:
The Easiest-No-Knead Bread Recipe or french bread.
For A Formal Dinner
If you want to serve this chicken in a more formal setting like a Sunday dinner, serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggie and rolls.
Here’s The Chicken Skewers Recipe!Print
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TB rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 TB white sugar
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add in chicken and stir to coat well.
- Let the chicken marinade for 30 minutes or longer.
- Put on metal skewers or soaked bamboo skewers.
- Cook on the grill for 6-10 minutes on each side.