Simple enough for a light summer meal, but a perfect fancy option for a shower, luncheon, or meal to give away.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion (more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls (not biscuits)
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- bread crumbs or stuffing mix
- Mix cream cheese, milk, s/p, and onion together. Stir in chicken.
- Place chicken mixture into each roll and roll into a ball.
- Dip each ball into melted butter and then into crushed stuffing mix or bread crumbs.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.